Welcome to EFETA
In this page you will find:
- information about the EFETA association, how to join if you are interested and a café where you can take a break.
- information about the School and about its students, its structure, its academic team, its collaborators and collaborating groups and their objectives.
- access to the Campus. If you aren’t a student you will only be able to access the entrance as classes are fully underway.
- a space, Umbrales, (thresholds) where those who come can encounter different proposals to deepen both their personal Reality and surrounding Reality in a context of feminist spirituality.
- a Library with two types of access: one free for all and another restricted to students of the School.
- the Art Gallery which houses the permanent collection which we will continuously enrich as well as temporary exhibitions.
- information about Activities related to all aspects of the EFETA Project, with photo-reportages and eventually videos.
- links to websites of interest to varying degrees
- information about EFETA publications and others by professors of the School.
EFETA hopes you find this place interesting. Thank you for visiting.